Dura Deck is produced from Wood Plastic Composite (WPC) which is manufactured from a combination of recycled plastics and hardwood waste. It is an immensely versatile material which combines the traditional appearance of timber with the durability of an engineered composite. It's also the first product of its kind to be 100% FSC Certified.
Dura Deck will not split, splinter or rot and is extremely dimensionally stable. It requires little or no maintenance and has a high resistance against environmental impacts such as fungal or mould attack. It's innovative subsurface fixing systems means no nails or screws need to go through the deck itself, creating a smart, uniform and barefoot friendly deck.
- Dura Deck is made from upto 87% recycled materials and is 100% FSC Certified
- Requires no staining or painting
- Low Maintenance - Needs only basic cleaning to maintain
- Dimensionally stable - Dura Deck will not warp or rot
- UV Certified to ISO 4892-2 so will survive the harshest of climates
- Barefoot Friendly - Sub Surface easy fixing
You can use the Dura Deck visualiser by clicking here, to see what board is best for you.
A full range of co-ordinating fixings and accessories are also available to complement your Dura Deck.
Colours shown are representative only, actual colours may vary slightly.
Please note that although Dura Deck is relatively colour stable, there will be some initial colour lightening as the product weathers which typically occurs in the first 3 months.
Please see below for links to Dura Deck Videos and downloadable brochure's, simply click on the link you wish to view:-