Made from Wood Plastic Composite (WPC), this immensely versatile material combines the traditional appearance of timber with the durability of an engineered composite. It is the first product of its kind to be 100% FSC ® Certified and looks and feels just like natural wood, providing a lightweight and durable solution for any project.
Dura Cladding is manufactured from a unique combination of recycled plastics and hardwood waste coupled with highly developed man-made product enhancers and stabilisers. The range includes both flush and weatherboard styles and there are 4 widths on offer from 150mm to 300mm ‘face’ coverage.
The availability of wider planks provides a striking finish and also benefits from drastically reduced installation times – making them ideal for use on larger buildings. There are several attractive colours to choose from, many of which are available in different plank widths.
To explore the differing width options and a wide variety of cladding colours to suit every project need, why not try the new free online Colour Visualiser Tool now?
Click here to get a quote using the Dura Cladding calculator, or take a look at the product guide.
Key Benefits of Dura Cladding:
• Quick & easy to install
• 10 year warranty
• No splintering, warping or rotting
• No staining or painting required
• Low Maintenance, requires only basic cleaning over its 50 year life expectancy
• The eco-friendly choice - made from up to 87% recycled materials and is 100% FSC® Certified
• High resistance against environmental factors such as fungus or mould
• UV Certified to ISO 4892-2, Dura Cladding will survive the harshest of climates
• Wide range of complimentary WPC trims and accessories available